[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 70, Issue 3

Rosa Fields rfields <@t> gidocs.net
Thu Sep 3 14:13:39 CDT 2009

I would completely agree, to make Dragon work you must want it to work.  We use it successfully with AP Easy in the pathology lab, and successfully with Gmed in the rest of the office.

Rosa Fields, HT (ASCP)
Gastroenterology Specialties
Histology Supervisor
4545 R Street
Lincoln, NE  68503
402-465-4545
rfields <@t> gidocs.net

The information contained in the message and the documents accompanying this message contain information that is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, other than its return to the sender, is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Weems, Joyce
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:58 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 70, Issue 3

For those who have a positive experience, would you please tell us what
LIS you are using?

We have partial success with it. We have GE Ultra (formerly Triple G).
Some of our docs have issues with the program locking up and having to
completely shut down the computer several times a day, so they gave up
in frustration. They are the most verbose, of course. We have just
tested a patch and will be installing it soon. Maybe that will help.

Thanks, j

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital