[Histonet] Decal Solution

Shaw, Sharon shshaw <@t> WPI.EDU
Thu Sep 3 13:09:45 CDT 2009

Hi Histo world,

I have a crazy question, I work in research facility and one of the investigators needs decal done on mice legs, they never check to see if we had decal solution before they began the procedure, of course we don't. I tried different companies to order some but they can't overnight the solution because it is a hazard. Does anyone have a protocol
that they use in making  a decal solution? The old histology books do but I was looking for maybe an updated solution.
Please send my your suggestions they want this done ASAP.

Thanks,
Sharon Shaw
WPI