[Histonet] Dragon

Fye Beth Beth.Fye <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Thu Sep 3 12:51:04 CDT 2009

Some of you have given very good responses to the Dragon question.  May I ask an additional detail?  Do any of you have Meditech as your information system, and if you do, did it have any particular problems when implementing?  We have been trying to implement for a couple of months.  There are several reasons I think we have been unsuccessful at this point, one being technical problems with Meditech.  If anyone has any advice in particular for Meditech, I would be very appreciative!!!

Beth A. Fye, CT (ASCP)
Pathology Technical  Manager
HCA Richmond Hospital Laboratories
office:  (804)228-6564