[Histonet] I am glad to come aboard Histonet

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 08:34:24 CDT 2009

Under separate cover I am sending an article on the subject
René J. (not Barry!)

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Adeluwoye Oluwatosin <princekunlzy <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

From: Adeluwoye Oluwatosin <princekunlzy <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] I am glad to come aboard Histonet
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 8:15 AM

Hello, I am glad to come aboard this network of professionals;
Pathological sciences. I am delighted 'cos i am sure this lists is
providing volume of useful informations to the members. I was
re-directed to the histonet web via my search for info on Formaldehyde
fixation.
Please Barry, I will be glad to receive useful documents as i am
working on a project on Formaldehyde fixation, and my line of interest
is the effect of varying concentration on tissues, while also
considering the  optimum fixation duration.
Hope to receive this worthwhile, helpful materials tomy work from you
Barry,and other list members. Thanks.
Tosin.