[Histonet] pkh

Melissa Mazan melissa.mazan <@t> tufts.edu
Wed Oct 14 07:22:21 CDT 2009

Hi all,
We have collected a specific lung cell via FACS from mice, stained the
cells with PKH, and then returned the cells to congenic mice via 1.
tracheal injection or 2. tail vein injection.  We can see the PKH
positive cells in the recipient lungs on microscopy, but we are having a
real problem costaining these cells with anything else such as vimentin
- has anyone else tried this approach? Melissa

--
Melissa R. Mazan, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM
Associate Professor and Director of Equine Sports Medicine