[Histonet] Leica Bond/Novocastra Reagents

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Mon Oct 5 10:49:35 CDT 2009

We've had no problems with either Bond or Novacastra orders.

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Paula
Lucas
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 11:20
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Leica Bond/Novocastra Reagents

Hello,

We are considering the Leica Bond and their reagent rental or
acquisition option, and I have a question regarding back orders.

If anyone places an order through Leica for their Bond reagents
(novocastra), are there any problems with back orders on antibodies,
detection system and other reagents needed to run the Bond?  Or, do you
usually get the items right away?

Thank you,
Paula Lucas
Lab Manager
Bio-Path Medical Group
Fountain Valley, CA

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.