[Histonet] Anything New for Finding Lymph Nodes in Colon Fat?

Truscott, Tom ttruscot <@t> vetmed.wsu.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:36:32 CST 2009

Hi Wanda, Soaking tissues in white vinegar tends to "clear" the fat and make the lymph nodes more visible, but it might affect some tests. Tom Truscott

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of DKBoyd <@t> chs.net
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 12:21 PM
To: Smith Wanda
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Anything New for Finding Lymph Nodes in Colon Fat?

We use Lymph Node Revealing Solution from Polyscientific.  Works great for
us.

Debbie M. Boyd, HT(ASCP) I Chief Histologist I Southside Regional Medical
Center I
200 Medical Park Boulevard I Petersburg, Va.  23805 I T: 804-765-5050 I F:
804-765-5582 I dkboyd <@t> chs.net

Smith Wanda <Wanda.Smith <@t> HCAhealthcare.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
11/30/2009 02:59 PM

"histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] Anything New for Finding Lymph Nodes in Colon Fat?

Has anyone discovered anything new since the last discussion in the
archives for finding lymph nodes in colonic fat???
Thanks, Wanda

WANDA G. SMITH, HTL(ASCP)HT
Pathology Supervisor
TRIDENT MEDICAL CENTER
9330 Medical Plaza Drive
Charleston, SC  29406
843-847-4586
843-847-4296 fax

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed.

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.