[Histonet] In need of light bulbs

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Nov 25 12:13:10 CST 2009

Yes! Heaven forbid we don't need any dim bulbs in the lab. :)
Sorry couldn't resist. Happy Turkey day everyone.
Claire

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of alan taylor
Sent: Wed 11/25/2009 8:37 AM
To: jstaruk; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] In need of light bulbs

Hi Jim

Although we are based in the UK we obtain our replacement bulbs from a
company in Chicago called Topbulb. They have a huge range of lamps and bulbs
for microscopes, lab equipment and medical equipment. Their prices are
competitive and they offer a quick service. I'm sure that if you gave them
your model number details their staff would be able to help you. I must add
that I have no interest in this lamp supply company.

Happy hunting and good luck.