[Fwd: RE: [Histonet] Sakura Embedding]

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Wed Nov 25 09:16:47 CST 2009

Subject: 	RE: [Histonet] Sakura Embedding
Date: 	Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:56:56 -0500
From: 	Durden, Kelley <kelleydurden <@t> pathology.ufl.edu>
To: 	'Victor Tobias' <victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu>

Hope this helps!

Kelley

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Victor Tobias
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:33 AM
To: Anne van Binsbergen
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Linke, Noelle
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Sakura Embedding

As I recall you don't have to do anything special at the time of
embedding, but what is it like for the person grossing? They have to
correctly orientate the tissue or the specimen could be ruined?

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.