[Histonet] Purchasing a Cryostat

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Nov 24 15:14:44 CST 2009

Thanks so much for everyone who's replied so far (wow, a lot of responses,
including from 2 reps)...I just talked with my boss... budget concerns may
restrict us to a refurbished cryostat...

Can anyone recommend a good refurbisher, and perhaps of Leica units? (the
U.S. responses thus far were overwhelmingly in favor of Leica)

Thanks again!

Regards,
Merced

--On Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:30 PM -0500 Merced M Leiker