[Histonet] ISH

Sandra Moeller sandra.moeller78 <@t> googlemail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:11:48 CST 2009

Dear Histonetters,
I have a problem with my ISH and maybe one of you can help me.

I used  probes I *know* they are working. I put the mice embryos (E 10.5)
in BM Purple for staining. Unfortunately they turned black in a short time.
They were not stained in the inside. It looks like that the staining
precipitated on the surface and no reaction did start in the inside.
A few weeks ago I did an ISH to ( same tissue) and put the embryos in BM
Purple over night in the fridge, because normally the staining should stop.
It did not !
Does anybody know something about this problem?
Thanks in advance,

Sandra Moeller