[Histonet] course recommendation

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:16:07 CST 2009

Take a look at the National Society for Histotechnology (www.nsh.org). There are several State and Regional Society meetings coming up in the spring of 2010 and then of course there is the National Symposium/Convention in the Fall of 2010 in Seattle, WA.

Jack Ratliff

NSH -Hard Tissue Committee Chair