[Histonet] Histotech Jobs!

Alisha Taylor alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Thu Nov 19 08:59:01 CST 2009

Dear Histotechnologists,

I hope you are doing well. I am a Recruiter at a highly successful and well respected Healthcare recruiting firm.  I help place Lab Professionals in permanent positions across the country and I wanted to see if you or someone you know may be interested in exploring other career opportunities?  We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on quite a few laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses.

I am currently working with a mid-sized nonprofit hospital in southwest Oklahoma.  This area is known for its year round recreational activities as it's located near the mountains and a lake. My client is looking for histotech for their 1st shift position. The ideal candidate will have graduated from an accredited Histotechnology school, will be ASCP certified as an HT or HTL, and will have greater than 1 year of experience in a histology lab. My client offers a very competitive hourly rate, full benefits, and possible relocation assistance, if needed. Please email or call me if you have an interest in learning more about this position.

Below is a list of some of the other great opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Other Current Histology Opportunities:

Histology Supervisor - Georgia (1st shift)

Histotechnologist- Georgia (1st shift)

Histotechnologist - Southern CA (all shifts)

Histology Supervisor- Southern CA (3rd shift)

Pathology Manager - Bay Area, CA (1st shift)

Histotechnologist - Boston, MA (1st shift)

Histotechnologist - Oklahoma

Histology Supervisor- Oklahoma (1st shift)

Histotechnologist - New York City, NY (3rd shift)

Pathology Manager - New York City, NY (1st shift)

Histotechnologist - Otsego County, NY (Upstate NY)

If you're interested in learning more about these opportunities or opportunities in a certain geographic location please reply with an updated resume and let me know when a good time to reach you is.

If this is not the right fit for you please let me know who you can recommend and give me an idea of what types of positions you'd be interested in hearing about in the future.  I cover the entire US and have am working on Lab positions at all levels. We offer a very generous referral bonus for anyone you refer to us that we place into any position across the country.

To view some additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com.

Sincerely,

Alisha R. Taylor, Founder

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.