[Histonet] Fwd: foxp3 ab ihc

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Wed Nov 18 19:01:20 CST 2009

Marilyn,

We have used Biolegend's Rabbit anti FoxP3 (Cat No 623801) at a 1/20
dilution with citrate retrieval (ER1) on the Bond Max with very good
results.

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Tyler
Sent: Wednesday, 18 November 2009 6:48 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Fwd: foxp3 ab ihc

Does anybody in histoland use any FOXP3 antibody.  I would like to know
which is the better ab to use for FFPE human material. Posting on behalf
of Heather as she cannot get through to Histonet
>>> Heather McCleod 2009/11/18 08:37 AM >>>

Thank you
The Histonet ROCKS!!!
Heather

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.