[Histonet] RE: This is what was sent Akemi - Urgent!

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 12:08:56 CST 2009

Please Akemi, give me a break!
"Dear Valued Member"? Don't they even know WHO you are?
It is the same as receiving a junk mail addressed to you or to the "Current Resident", they don't know.
You should not have answered that e-mail. Flag it spam and move on with your e-mail!
René J.

--- On Thu, 11/12/09, Akemi Allison-Tacha <akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Akemi Allison-Tacha <akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] RE: This is what was sent Akemi - Urgent!
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu, "Adam ." <anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 12:26 PM

This is the Yahoo  ALERT that was sent it looks legitimate;From:       basantakd <@t> yahoo.com
Subject:     Dear Valued Member,
Date:     November 11, 2009 10:49:15 AM PST
To:       undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear Valued Member,
Yahoo Mail has discovered series of illegal attempts on your Yahoo Account from bad Ip Location and will shut your account as it has been flagged as a spam account. You are the thus immediately required to Secure Your Online Access by Manually Filling The Form Below by clicking on the reply-to button on your page, Filling Correct Information Carefully and Sending to Yahoo Alert Center: UserName: ...................Password: ........................Date of Birth: ......................Country Or Territory : ...................

 After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.
 Warning!!!  Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT(ASCP)HTL
PresidentPhoenix Lab ConsultingE-Mail: akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com