[Histonet] re: H. Pylori

Renko, Heather D. Heather.D.Renko <@t> osfhealthcare.org
Wed Nov 11 12:25:51 CST 2009

We are very pleased with the Ventana pre dilute and if we purchased controls, I would recommend Master Scientific as we have always been very pleased with them as a whole.

Heather D. Renko, Histology Supervisor
OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
Main Laboratory-Histology
5666 East State Street
Rockford, Illinois 61108
815-395-5410 Direct
815-395-5116 Department

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the addressee is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent of the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.