SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] Fc Receptors

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Nov 9 17:13:14 CST 2009

Amos,

I use fc blocker for all mouse on mouse staining, staining on sheep tissue
when my detection is made in a goat as many of them are, and in cases like
you just showed where I get non specific BG staining, I don't know if you
can make up a rule but these are my criteria.  You are right it is just too
expensive to use all the time.

Cheers,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.