[Histonet] problem with attaching MMA section to glass slide

ooi.ting.huay <@t> nhc.com.sg ooi.ting.huay <@t> nhc.com.sg
Sun May 31 20:23:04 CDT 2009

To all histonetters,

I am currently working with the MMA embedded section. I need to attach
about 100micro thick sample to glass slide prior to staining. The sample
is direct from saw microtome. Secure attached is needed so that the
section will not detach from glass slide while staining.

I have tried the Haupts adhesive coated slides and bond-rite slides. It
doesnt work very well...

Please advice and share your expertists. Any suggestion and feedback are
welcome. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Ooi