[Histonet] help needed to find parts for tissue processor

Leroy Brown rhbrown1 <@t> histocs.com
Wed May 27 11:23:45 CDT 2009

Hi ,  I have two MVP-1 tissue processor  that are still in great shape except that both have lost the display  screens.   Other than that they are wonderful tissue  processors.    I am told by the folks that "know" this  machine that I can swap out these screens from any working model from  any of the following processors.   The RMC models,  the MVP-1  or MVP-2 the older 1530 , the Renaissance processor.   They are  all similar since this machine changed hands so many times.  It was a  Fisher Scientific,  then Instrumentation Lab,  then Vantana  and so on.   The problem is that the parts are not available any  longer.    My only hope if I want to continue using these  processors is to find a parts machine or one that is sitting in the basement  of someones hospital or lab perhaps for years.  So, if you have one or  know where to find one I would very much like to hear from you.    I bought these two processors about 2 years ago from a  government auction still new in the ori
ginal crate  unopened.    I really would like to get them  up and running again.

Thanks

LeRoy Brown HT(ASCP) HTL

www.histocs.com

email to me directly at lhbhcs <@t> comcast.net or call me at  360-966-7300