[Histonet] Tennessee Society for Histotechnology State Meeting

Yates, Sarah Sarah.Yates <@t> STJUDE.ORG
Tue May 26 10:50:45 CDT 2009

The TnSH would like to announce the 2009 meeting held in Memphis. We have two full days of workshops covering safety, alternative embedding methods, Immunohistochemistry, xylene free processing, basic photography for anatomic pathology, special stains, bone preparation, research histology techniques, diagnostic panels and laboratory management. Please join us to meet your continuing education requirements while making new friends and experiencing the Memphis atmosphere down on Beale Street with our famous BBQ and Blues music!
For more information on workshops and registration, go to www.tnsh.org<http://www.tnsh.org> and click on the 2009 TSH Meeting Program Brochure link. You can print the registration pages and mail to:

Rhonda Schalk
TSH Treasurer
1675 Pleasant Road
Evensville, TN 37332

OR

Charlene Henry
c/o St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
262 Danny Thomas Place M/S 250
Memphis, Tn 38105