[Histonet] Re: [IHCRG] CMV

michael.ho <@t> sickkids.ca michael.ho <@t> sickkids.ca
Wed May 20 17:43:51 CDT 2009

No, only need to know if you are looking for early , intermediate or late
protein expression...........we look for early to intermediate expression
at this institute...our method seems to correlate with our ISH (DNA)
method.

regards

Michael  Ho, MLT
Resource Technologist
Immunopathology laboratory
Division of Pathology
DPLM
The Hospital for Sick Children
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Tel#:416-813-5950
Fax: 416-813-5974

             "Taylor, Jean"
             <jtaylor <@t> meriter.
             Sent by:                  "'ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com'"
             ihcrg <@t> googlegroup         <ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com>,
             s.com                     "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
                                       '"
             05/20/2009 04:33                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [IHCRG] CMV
             Please respond to
             JTAYLOR <@t> meriter.c
                    om

Hi Everyone,

The pathologist that I work with wanted me to add that the CMV that we’re
staining for is in the GI tract, and he’s wondering if there is a different
clone/procedure that labs use for this?

Thanks again!!

Jean Taylor, HT(ASCP) QIHC
IHC Tech