[Histonet] cloudy formalin in tissue processor

Christine I. Braaten CBraaten <@t> Cheshire-Med.COM
Thu May 21 11:41:35 CDT 2009

Has anyone had a problem with their formalin getting cloudy in their
tissue processor? We have a VIP tissue processor and just recently
started having problems with cloudy formalin. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. I checked the archives and couldn't find any articles on
this particular subject. Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by electronic mail and destroy all copies of the original message.