[Histonet] Job Opening In Sacramento, CA

Jennifer McAnally j_mcanally <@t> hotmail.com
Wed May 20 09:32:11 CDT 2009

**

*Hello Histonetters,*

**

*I have an opening for a Lead/Supervisory Histotechnologist in Sacramento,
CA. *

**

* Please review the job description below.

If you know someone qualified for this position, please forward this
information. For anyone interested, please forward your resume to
jennifer <@t> phcconsulting.com for consideration.

This Lab is part of a multi-lab company. This particular Lab processes
around 300 cases a day. This person will be accountable for the direct
supervision and operation of the lab and staff.

We need someone who can support the company's growth oriented business plan
and has an entrepreneurial spirit. This person will be vital to the overall
success of the lab so the following characteristics are necessary: Great
leadership skills, Ability to train others, Able to smoothly manage the
workflow of the lab, Great attitude, energetic and pleasant personality.

3-5 years experience as a Histotechnologist, with at least 1-2 years in

leadership role preferred.

Salary range is $70k to $95k depending on experience. Performance bonuses,
full benefits, healthcare, health savings accounts, 401k and accrued
vacation. Relo package offered for the right person.

Jennifer McAnally

PHC Consulting

888-263-5688 ext 300