[Histonet] Histotechnician 2 opportunity in Portland, OR

Fletcher, Annette M Annette.Fletcher <@t> providence.org
Tue May 19 13:23:22 CDT 2009

Good Afternoon Histonetters,

Annette Fletcher here with Providence Health and Services in Portland, Oregon.  We are seeking a Histotech for our Regional Lab in Portland, OR.  This is an opportunity to work for a visionary Manager who is dedicated to growing and developing her Histo staff.  We have a state of the art lab, highly competitive compensation and an excellent benefit plan.  We also offer relocation assistance.

You can email me at annette.fletcher <@t> providence.org with your interest.

Thank you,
Annette M Fletcher
Senior Recruiter
Providence Health & Services, Employment
1235 NE 47th Avenue - Suite 200
Portland, OR 97213
T: 503-215-5840
F: 503-215-5770
Annette.fletcher <@t> providence.org

Confidentiality notice: The information contained in this email message including attachments is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete immediately or if any problems occur with transmission, please notify me immediately by telephone at 503-215-5840 or by reply e-mail at annette.fletcher <@t> providence.org. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: