[Histonet] Job Opening In Long Island, NY

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue May 19 09:04:25 CDT 2009

**
*Hello Histonetters,*
**
*I have an opening for a Lead/Supervisory Histotechnologist in Long Island,
NY. *
**
*Please review the job description and send an updated resume with any other
questions to Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com *

*If you are not interested but you know someone who is, we offer $1000 as a
referral bonus if we place one of your referrals in a position. Please
forward this email to anyone fit for this position. *

*If this is not the job for you, but you are currently looking for a
position, please send me a description of what you are looking for and your
updated resume, as we have positions in your area!*

Location: Long Island: *Shirly, NY*

FULL TIME HISTOTECHNOLOGIST

3-5 years experience as a Histotechnologist, with at least 1-2 years in
leadership role preferred and knowledge/ experience in immunohistochemistry
is a plus.

Benefit package includes moving expences, healthcare coverage, 401K with
profit sharing plan,CME expences and life insurance.

Come work with a growing private pathology laboratory in Suffolk County in Long
Island, NY established in 1998. We work as a team in a friendly and
professional environment to provide highest quality service to our client.
We use state of art pathology equipments. We have excellent compensation
package based on experience and productivity.

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners