[Histonet] QA Manual Question

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Mon May 18 12:41:29 CDT 2009

What are you trying to track and what do you want to accomplish? Are you going to track and record defects/errors produced in your process, performance of the individuals, quality of the processes or all? This is a big project that will require setting up "controls" to monitor performance and it would be helpful to know what you now have in place.