[Histonet] KP Marker Plus

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Fri May 15 12:17:39 CDT 2009

Indeed! My box of 12 pens just arrived today. Cat# KLI KPPEN.
www.mercedesmedical.com

Merced

--On Friday, May 15, 2009 11:16 AM -0500 "Molinari, Betsy"
<BMolinari <@t> heart.thi.tmc.edu> wrote:

> Mercedes Medical 800-331-2716
>
> Betsy Molinari HT (ASCP)
> Texas heart Institute
> Cardiovascular Pathology
> Houston,TX 77090
> 832-355-6524

Merced M Leiker
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY  14214
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.