[Histonet] Re: VA Beach - Learn and Earn this Saturday!!!!

Barone, Carol cbarone <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Thu May 14 12:12:08 CDT 2009

Virginia 	Histonetter' s: Spread the word!!!! Walk-ins will be welcome!

 	Learn and earn 5 CEU's in a single day at Old Dominion Higher Education Center, Virginia Beach, VA this Saturday , May 16th.  Pre-registrations has closed...but, same-day registrations will be held on site for walk-ins...and state discounts will still apply!. So hey Virginians, you can re-activate your old VA membership or sign on as a new member on Saturday...and still receive the discount for the seminars. or just come to the seminars...no strings attached! Just register at the door. This event has been planned for you and all tech's in the region! Again, 5 NSH CEU's have never been so easy for you to accrue for your ASCP requirements or personal development...we all need to stay ahead of the job market in such "economically trying" times. Come, Learn and Network!

	Truly, we couldn't make it any easier or less expensive for you to Learn and Earn.  One Saturday, two seminars, 5 CEU's. Hosted by your regional sister states of DE, MD. PA and NJ in support of Virginina tech's and technologists. Biocare will sponsor the continental breakfast, and we will add a  free lunch with every full day registration. So why are you staying home on May 16th?  Come on over for a great day of education. Greak topics, great speakers, great to see old friends, and get CEU's!

!Seminars:	Antibody Panels in the Anatomic Pathology Lab - speaker Tara Kennedy (3 CEU's) $40
		Multiplex Stains for the Anatomic Pathology Lab - speaker Kathy Bowden	(2 CEU's) $30
		$10 on-site registration...but, a $5 discount on each seminar for attendees with state memberhips...it's a wash!!!!

For more information on how to register: cbarone <@t> nemours.org ...or just come on over on Satuday!

Where else can you have personal development education come right to your door!