[Histonet] Re: vacant post

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:35:49 CDT 2009

Dear ALL

My signature (see the very bottom of my email) has my location !!

ABU DHABI is the capital of the United Arab Emirates - about 160kms from
Dubai
I am not permitted to discuss salaries but the current monthly salary of a
Senior Medical Technologist in this hospital is around 11 500 AED (thats the
currency of the UAE) - which is probably somewhere in the region of $3000 a
month

Remember that I need current proven IHC skills as well as general all-round
Histo lab experience
Your qualifications should be at least a 3 year Diploma level with a valid
licence to practice in Histology
 Please send me your CVs asap and I will pass them on to our Recruiment
department - include your contact details with an email address
cheers
Anne

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)