[Histonet] Liver biopsy concerns

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Mon May 11 02:02:26 CDT 2009

We have mysterious artefact in our Renal biopsies (shattering and strange
cellular 'cracking') which i am pretty sure come from a similar scenario
the pathologists are dead keen to blame my techs - but i have conducted
several detailed investigations of all our processes and found NOTHING
lab-related to convince me that they are to blame
have been on several procedures myself and am very suspicious of the
interventional radiologists and particularly the local anaesthetic being
pumped into the op-site
but alas, no-one listens - they just carry on and do their own thing

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)
Abu Dhabi