[Histonet] In Situ Gelatin Zymography

Valerie Sailes Valerie.T.Sailes.1 <@t> nd.edu
Thu May 7 10:30:48 CDT 2009

Hi,
I'm looking for help with a new staining technique for my lab. We are hoping to perform In Situ Gelatin Zymography on some frozen section samples. We did a trial run and at first it appeared to have worked but looking at what should have been a negative we think either we have a lot of background autofluorescence or noise. I followed the protocol that I was given but we are not sure of what went wrong. Anyone out there familiar with this technique?

Valerie Sailes
Histology/Research Tech
400 FLSC
vsailes <@t> nd.edu<mailto:vsailes <@t> nd.edu>