[Histonet] Liver Biopsy Concerns

Jimmy Lofton loftonjt <@t> holycrosshealth.org
Wed May 6 13:08:20 CDT 2009

Is any aware of the effects of anesthesia on the sample of liver biopsies?  We have has some cutting and processing concerns regarding the use of certain anesthesia on our samples only coming on Ultra Sound specimens?

Jimmy Lofton, M.S., HT,CT(ASCP)
Manager Histology Laboratory
Holy Cross Hospital
1500 Forest Glen Road
Silver Spring, MD  20910-1484
301-754-7353 (Phone)
301-754-8563 (Fax)
loftonjt <@t> holycrosshealth.org

Trinity Health MailGate made the following annotations
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and Federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use; disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message.