[Histonet] Just In Time Slide Labelling Process

Leah Nichols Leah.Nichols <@t> cls.ab.ca
Tue May 5 15:54:51 CDT 2009

Our lab is investigating a "Just -in-Time" slide labelling process, at the point where slides are created.  Our MLAs are currently pre-labelling our slides the night before.  I am looking for information regarding how this process is handled in other laboratories (when are slides labelled,  hand written or printed label, done per case or per worksheet, etc.)

Also, when do you label your cassettes for grossing.  Is pre-labelling done or are they made when the grossing is done?

Thanks,

Leah Nichols

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.