[Histonet] Job Descriptions and Annual Performance Appraisal Forms

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue May 5 13:13:07 CDT 2009

Sorry, I forgot to put the "Subject"

Hi All Histology Manager's,

I would like to ask you for your
assistance.  I started my new position at APMG Labs yesterday, and one
of the 1st requests given to me was by the HR Manager.  She is in the
process of updating and revising the Job Descriptions and the Annual Performance Appraisal Forms for all the Histology Staff.

The positions are for the following:
Histology Manager
Histology Coordinator
Lead Histologist
Histotechnician (Non-Registered)
Histology Lab Assistant
Histology QC/Lab Assistant
Grossing Assistant

For
the Annual Performance Appraisal Forms, she would like to separate each
positions tasks for evaluation.  If any of you would like to share your
existing forms, I would greatly appreciate any and all assistance.

Thank You in advance for your
 assistance,
Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Histology Manager
Associated Pathology Medical Group Laboratories
105A Cooper Ct. Los Gatos, CA 95032
Cell: 425.941.4287
E-Mail: aallison-tacha <@t> apmg.com