[Histonet] STP420

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Mon May 4 08:17:12 CDT 2009

That makes sense. Know I can see where the processor may be responsible
for the carry over. This is a good thing to know if and when looking for
new tissue processors.

Mike

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mark Tarango [mailto:marktarango <@t> gmail.com]
	Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 1:09 PM
	To: Mike Pence
	Cc: Janice Mitchell; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
	Subject: Re: [Histonet] STP420

	That processor spins the tissue around and causes much more
agitation than with other tissue processors.  Tissue gets out of the
cassettes easier.  It makes for faster processing, but you have to use
mesh cassettes or wrap placenta and other small friable tissues.

	Mark

	On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Mike Pence <mpence <@t> grhs.net>