[Histonet] owners manuals

Martin, Gary gmartin <@t> marshallmedical.org
Mon Mar 30 20:19:22 CDT 2009

I couldn't agree more Joe.  I have dealt with Mr. Royer on several occasions for information only and he has been very helpful.  We all entitled to blow a gasket every once in a while.  Be kind times are tuff.
Gary (California for those that need to know)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joseph Saby
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 3:23 PM
To: Paul Verden; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] owners manuals

I can personally attest that Ford must have been having a VERY bad day indeed.  He has supplied excellent information to this list on many occasions to many people over many years, and until that listing has always been very courteous.

We've all had bad days.  I would suggest cutting him some slack.

You can never tell who you will need, or who will come to your rescue, when the chips are down.

Joe Saby