[Histonet] California Society for Histotechnology Annual Symposium/Convention

Chu, Shirley Shirley.Chu <@t> moldev.com
Mon Mar 30 10:55:03 CDT 2009

The California Society for Histotechnology will be holding its Annual
Symposium/Convention on May 14-17, 2009 at the Westin San Francisco
Airport  (hotel rates $129 for single or double).  Our program contains
19 workshops, all which will be CEU/Contact Hour accredited by NSH.
The hotel rate will be $129 for a single or double.  For hotel
reservations, please contact the hotel at: 650-692-3500 or for online
registration:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=0806209635&key=F392.
Deadline for hotel reservations are April 22, 2009.  For a copy of the
program, please contact me directly or visit our website at:
http://www.californiahistology.org.  Information concerning exhibiting
at our meeting is also available on our website.  Thanks.

Shirley Chu

Application Scientist, Arcturus LCM Products

Molecular Devices

(now a part of MDS Analytical Technologies)

408-747-3765 | www.moleculardevices.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and/or confidential information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply e-mail or contact the sender at the number listed.