[Histonet] Different between Richard Allan and Harris Hematoxylin

ooi.ting.huay <@t> nhc.com.sg ooi.ting.huay <@t> nhc.com.sg
Thu Mar 26 20:50:42 CDT 2009

Hi, I am interested to know what is the different between different brands
of hematoxylin especially for Richard Allan and Harris. I am glad if there
is any advice or suggestion on the choosing of hematoxylin. Welcome any
suggestion of webpage that may tell the differences too. I am dealing with
plastic resin section and doing a normal hematoxylin and eosin staining.
Your advice are appreciated. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Ooi