[Histonet] RE: Frozen Sections

Terri Braud tbraud <@t> holyredeemer.com
Thu Mar 26 09:54:13 CDT 2009

Gary - Our institution follows the exact procedure listed by Wanda, copied below. - Terri

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
(215) 938-3676 phone
(215) 938-3689 fax

"We require an additional requisition with additional specimens labeled and numbered correctly in sequential order.  In other words, if a second and third specimen is sent, the 2nd requisition will mark the #1 specimen as "Previously sent for FS" and the additional specimens will be listed in the #2, #3, spot on the requisition.
Wanda
WANDA G. SMITH, HTL(ASCP)HT
Pathology Supervisor
TRIDENT MEDICAL CENTER
9330 Medical Plaza Drive
Charleston, SC  29406

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it was sent. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential,
and the use or disclosure of such information may also be restricted under applicable
federal and state law. If you received this communication in error, please do not
distribute any part of it or retain any copies, and delete the original E-Mail.
Please notify the sender of any error by E-Mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.