[Histonet] Current books for Histotechnology

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 25 09:55:13 CDT 2009

A for atlases, I also like Wheater's FUNCTIONAL HISTOLOGY, or Gartner
and Hiatt's COLOR ATLAS OF HISTOLOGY. I don't like Ross and Pawlina's
HISTOLOGY, the
third edition by Ross, Romrell and Kaye is much better and might be cheaper.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.