[Histonet] IHC Stainer: Microm HMS 710i

Katelin Lester katelin <@t> cuttingedgehistology.com
Tue Mar 24 17:37:06 CDT 2009

I am looking for help/advice for using our automated immunostainer the
Microm HMS 710i  .(Our user manual says Richard Allan Sci and the labels on
the side say LabVision, we have calls into Thermo's LabVision department but
they are unsure if they can assist us)

Specifically, one of our problems is that some of our stains are producing
dark coloring around the edges of the tissue. I am having issues
troubleshooting and absolutely can not change any of the programming.

I have been using this stainer independently for over a year, taught to use
it by someone else who was taught by someone else. I am looking to change
some programming as well as troubleshoot. Anyone who has experience with
this stainer is welcome to contact me.

Thank you,

Katelin Lester

Cutting Edge Histology Services, LLC