[Histonet] LabVision line of instrumentation, antibodies and reagents

Linke, Noelle NLinke <@t> mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:52:50 CDT 2009

Hi Rene,

I love LabVision products!  Hopefully they won't be ruined by Fisher....(I would put in names of all acquisitions but it would take too long to type)...

Noelle (LabVision cheerleader)

Noёlle Linke M.S., HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Manager, Histology Services
Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Phone: 310-825-7397
Pager: 97471
nlinke <@t> mednet.ucla.edu<mailto:nlinke <@t> mednet.ucla.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:15 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] LabVision line of instrumentation, antibodies and reagents

I was wondering if there are any clinical labs that use the LabVision line
of instrumentation, antibodies and reagents.
We are a small hospital that does about 30 predilute antibodies and are
considering changing from our current vendor/instrument.

I would appreciate good, & bad experiences.  I don't want to go into any
change without knowing.

Thanks,

Renee Grow, BA., HT (ASCP)
rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Histology Supervisor
Blount Memorial Hospital
907 E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
Maryville, TN  37804-5016
(865) 977-4744
(865) 977-5766 Fax

This communication may contain protected health information (PHI) that is
legally protected from inappropriate disclosure by the Privacy Standards of
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and
relevant Tennessee Laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that any  dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should
notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete
this message from your computer. Direct questions to the Blount Memorial
Hospital Privacy Officer at 865-977-4675.