[Histonet] Bridge for Meditech Client Server/Magic Pathology Modules

Shea's jshea121 <@t> roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 21 06:13:09 CDT 2009

Tiffany,
I was searching Histonet to find the answer to a similar question, but you look like the only one out there with this interest. I know it was back in 07, but may I ask how did your interface finally work out?
We also have Meditech Magic, and I am looking for a way to have our current reference labs PAP smear reports flow into our Pathology Module. It may not be as difficult since most of the data sections are standardized Bethesda format, but in the Cytology Diagnosis data section, we have set up questionnaires:

SPECIMEN ADEQUACY:

CATEGORIZATION:

DESCRIPTIVE DIAGNOSIS:

RECOMMENDATIONS: