[Histonet] PowerPath and Epic

pkrichar <@t> gundluth.org pkrichar <@t> gundluth.org
Fri Mar 20 09:41:31 CDT 2009

Hi, we are in the process of moving to PowerPath replacing our current
pathology computer system. Our hospital is using Epic and I am wondering
if anyone has PowerPath that receives orders from Epic and sends results
back.  I am really interested in how orders are placed in Epic. Thanks

Cordially,

Pam ~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pam Richardson
Clinical Manager
Gundersen Lutheran Laboratory
Email: pkrichar <@t> gundluth.org
Phone: 608 775-4133
Fax: 608 775-6136
Interdepartmental Mail Stop: H04-007
E-visit us at: http://www.gundluth.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message. Thank you.