[Histonet] Free- Floating Frozen Brain Sections

Kaushik Shah kaushik.k.shah <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:59:30 CDT 2009

Hi: I am new to this Forum and also to Immunohistochemistry of frozen
sections.
I want to use Floating Frozen brain sections to do some of immunohisto and
immunofluorescence study. I will be grateful to you if you could provide me
detail protocol for free floating brain sections. I meant fixation,
cryopreservation, if want to store the tissue which cryoprotectant to be
used and how to proceed further for staining and treating with antibodies.

At least for now I want to use Hypoxyprobe, a marker for Hypoxia. and
Vascular marker CD31 along with Neuronal and astrocyte marker. I Guess its
going to be Multilabeling.

Also i would like to have information on multilabeling. your suggestion on
doing 4 markers at a time in one tissue.

thanks

--
Shah. Kaushik K