[Histonet] Mosquito GI Tract

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 19 14:11:08 CDT 2009

lol...I wanted to say the same thing...and how in the world can you even
see it when you section it? How do you stain it without losing it from the
slide? Is there really enough surface area for it to adhere and withstand
washing? ...and it's ALMOST Friday...!

--On Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:09 PM -0600 "Breeden, Sara"
<sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu> wrote:

> And here I thought I had an unusual project today, finding out as I did
> that my boss is thinking of examining up to 1000 cattle for TB (at 10
> lymph nodes/beast) using AFB and asking me to cost it for him.  I think
> the Mosquito GI Tract Processing and Embedding question has my project
> beat!  How would you even KNOW you had the darned GI tract to begin
> with?   Are these Texas Mosquitos?  I'm just sayin'...
>

> Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)
>
> NM Dept. of Agriculture
>
> Veterinary Diagnostic Services
>
> PO Box 4700
>
> Albuquerque, NM  87106
>
> 505-841-2576

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 Biomedical Research Building
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.