[Histonet] dehydration

Dianne Holmes dholmes <@t> anatomy.umsmed.edu
Thu Mar 19 13:54:55 CDT 2009

In an emergency situation (like not enough hrs in a day) - how long can tissue remain in the final ETOH before going into the paraffin embedding stage?  I do all my work manually - no automation here!!

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.