[Histonet] RE:cassette labeler

Terri Braud tbraud <@t> holyredeemer.com
Thu Mar 19 13:44:45 CDT 2009

Our techs and pathologists love our Leica cassette and slide printers. We've had them for over 2 years now, with few problems. The cassette labeler holds up to 6 different colors, and has an additional manual feed for anything special.  The slide holds up to 3 different slide types, and also has a manual feed. Its my understanding that Sakura uses the exact same hardware. They are great time savers and very easy to use.  Be sure to always order the optional "unload station".  It helps keep order.  We are looking forward to interfacing the slide printer with CoPath next year.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
(215) 938-3676 phone
(215) 938-3874 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it was sent. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential,
and the use or disclosure of such information may also be restricted under applicable
federal and state law. If you received this communication in error, please do not
distribute any part of it or retain any copies, and delete the original E-Mail.
Please notify the sender of any error by E-Mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.