[Histonet] Full Time Direct Hire Positions In TX & Las Vegas

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Mar 17 12:08:26 CDT 2009

Hello All,

Just a quick Hello to let you all know that I am looking for talented
histotech's for *Corpus Christi, TX and Las Vegas, NV*. These are full time,
Permanent Positions. Contact me @ alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com for the
details if you are interested. The positions offer full benefits, relocation
assistance, and top pay among just a few things!  Also, do not forgot about
our referral $1000 referral bonus, so please spread the word and have your
referrals contact me today! Thank you!!!!

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners