[Histonet] Fw: RE: Back to the Lab in SF

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 16:25:37 CDT 2009

Hi Doug and Histonet,

Thanks for the clarification on the company tree.  You are absolutely correct!

Have a great weekend fellow histonet subscribers!  As for me, I'm packing and heading back to the SF Bay Area.  I have accepted a position as a Histology Manager for a private reference lab.  My heart has always been in the lab and patient care.

Wish me luck,
Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
President
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Specializing in Histology, SS, IHC, & TMA
Tele: (425) 941-4287
E-Mail: akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com